Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What's your opinion on tooth whitening for teenagers?


Answer:
Assuming there's no medical/dental reason not to do so, then I think it's just fine.Although I'm quite ancient, I can still clearly remember being a teen and suffering agonies because my ____ was too ____. It's hard enough being that age without having to deal with dingy teeth too.However, depending on the parents' finances, perhaps the kid should pay for it themselves, or at least chip in.For instance, I needed glasses but insisted on contacts. My parents wouldn't pay for them, but I was quite happy to do so.
i think teenagers should first get braces before teeth whitening. and try to get braces when your still young.
but, yes, teeth whitening is a great idea for teens!
It's overdone , makes your teeth look fake and weakens the enamel. All these girls walking around with fluorescent smiles look phony and plastic. Unless your teeth are dark or stained natural is beautiful.
When I was young, I was thin, pretty, and well assembled.I had tetracycline stained but otherwise pretty teeth. I was told that the stains were permanent otherwise I would have bleached in a second. My teeth actually limited my early career and social opportunities...not that I'm sad about what I've become. I bleached them as an adult because they were yellowing with age. Guess what happened? They are now rid of yellow and those nasty stains. They look fantastic and I get compliments on my "gorgeous" smile...words I have longed for for over 30 years. My opinion is DO IT! but don't ask my opinion on those tongue piercings...I never would have done that...I may have considered one of those trampy tattoos on my back though and a belly button ring.ahhh youth! enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I found here various great tooth whitening suggestions which are really useful for me. Thanks for providing nice information about whitening teeth.
    Dental Suction Units

    ReplyDelete
  2. второе медицинское мнение I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete