Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Whats the best teeth whitener?

In your opinion what over the counter teeth whitener works the best?
Answer:
gooood ole baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. This is use in my daily routine.
Seriously look @ the ingredients in those whitening products.
I use Crest Vivid White toothpaste. And i smoke so of course my teeth are a bit yellow, and i have been using it for 2 weeks now, and my teeth are the whitest they have ever been!! Give it a try!
not smoking.
and brushing.
In my practice I've seen the best results from the Crest Whitestrips product. You can also get this at a stronger concentration from some dental offices. It will cost a little more than say Wal-Mart but is a far superior product. Whitener toothpastes will NOT whiten you teeth. They will however, do a good job of removing stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment